Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club is located in the centre of the
Croatian Adriatic coast, in the historical town of Sibenik, between two
national parks: Kornati archipelago and Krka waterfalls. Indisputable
advantage of marine site is its location in the bottom of the deep
Sibenik canal's bay. Marina is protected from all winds; sheltered by
the peninsula from the northern wind Bura and strengthened with a strong
breakwater that keeps it safe from the southern Jugo wind.
At this moment, Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club features 350 in-water slips and 50 dry - dock berths on land and accommodate vessels up to 75 meters, offering an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members. Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club is a member of NCP Group and Dogus Group.
Marina for mega yachts, which NCP Group develops in cooperation with foreign partners, will accommodate vessels up to 100 meters in length, and it will consist of 65 additional berths for mega yachts. Construction of mega-yacht marina will be completed by the end of 2010.
Sibenik region is one of the most attractive areas of the Croatian coast that National Geographic magazine included between the most beautiful sailing destinations in the world. Furthermore, Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club is very pleasant for staying because it’s very quite and calm during the night, but only few minutes away from downtown of Sibenik, famous for its UNESCO protected heritage with great offer of entertaining summer events. Marina features bar, restaurant and grocery store and in nearby distance from Mandalina Marina are Primošten and Vodice - the top Croatian destinations for summer parties. Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club is perfect for those who are looking after calm vacation with additional entertaining and sport activities.
Pontoons, breakwaters and finger anchor systems are high-quality products of Marinetek NCP from Sibenik, the company that developed Mandalina Marina by the license of Marinetek Finland OY.
In 2009 Marinetek NCP was awarded as the highest quality pontoons producer within this worldwide recognized brand. That is why Marinetek NCP is also selected contractor for the project development and implementation of all systems of the first Croatian marina for mega-yachts - Mandalina Marina & Yacht Club.
Berth facilities are:
- potable water
- electricity (16A, 250V, 32A, 64A, 125A, 250A)
- telephone connectivity at in-water slips
- security 24/7
- full-time professional marina staff at disposal from 8:00 – 22:00 h during the whole year
- wireless and fast Wi - Fi internet connection
Other marina services and facilities are:
- first-class restrooms and showers and laundry facilities
- guarded parking on the marina grounds
- vast charter options of motor and sailing yachts up to 23 meters in length
- yacht charter corporate programs division
- gas station at 0,2 Nm distance
- grocery store
- bar and restaurant
- the centre of historical city of Sibenik at 0,5 Nm distance
- newly opened shopping center Dalmare at 1km distance
- Concierge Services: wellness centre, mail service, delivery of daily newspapers, cleaning, filling fuel tank, catering on board, organizing trips, tours and excursions, restaurant reservations, purchase tickets for sporting events, theatre, museums, exhibitions etc.
- transfer from and to international airports in Split and Zadar (70 km)
Further, at your disposal there are services and knowledge of the company NCP Boat Repair (NCP Usluge d.o.o.), specialized in repair, maintenance and servicing of all types of inboard and outboard engines, generators, navigation equipment and construction works on motor boats and sailboats up to 18 meters in length. During the last year, this NCP’s service company executed works on more than 400 vessels and with a current service capacity is able to execute works on 10 vessels per day.
For more complex construction works and major intervention on the sails, NCP boat Repair uses capacity and knowledge of NCP Repair Shipyard, specialized for repair of yachts and mega-yachts up to 75 meters in length.
NCP Boat Repair is an authorized service for engines Volvo, Yanmar, Suzuki, Evinrude & Johnson, Mercury and Onan generator, while the mechanical workshop of the nearby NCP Repair Shipyard perform services MTU engines, Caterpillar, Cummins and MAN.
- base, marina, yacht, charter, croatia, sailing, boats, cruising, adriatic, bareboat, motor, boat, nautical, holidays, powerboats, sailboats